Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I am Loving Wednesday

I feel like I need to get more involved in the blogging community, and I love the fact that everyday of the week has all kinds of different themes. Well, I stumbled across this one. Miss Jamie over atThis kind of love posted an awesome entry called "what I am loving wednesday." and I thought I would join in.
I am so read for the fall, I bought a whole bunch of candles from Candles By Victoria And let me tell you, These are the best candles EVER! I have only been burning the tarts, which I got a jar of 40 tarts for $22.50. Which isn't bad! and Shipping is cheap! $8 for all orders, big or small.
Cartwheels in a Sari by Jayanti Tamm Is an amazing book! I am actually taking my time reading this book, but so far its amazing! I am only on Chapter 2... LOL don't judge me!
I am so late when it comes to watching this show, but I am slowly catching up! This is my new favorite show! I am hoping that I can catch up on the seasons before the new season starts.
If you like this post, come and join in! Click the link above to get to Jamie's blog!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Brothers and Sisters, it is such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!

    I love candles :) You got a great deal on those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jamie You are so welcome!

    @vanessa its my favorite!

    ReplyDelete