Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 2: Making Your Home A Haven


I just love this challenge! For the past couple of weeks my house has been soo peaceful. This week we should "Make our home SING" Which in the Brady household is easy! Both my husband and I love music! He placd the insturments and I do the singing! We are both on our churches worship team, and tomorrow I am leading a song!! *Nervous*
We love all types of music! but the music that we are loving now is JAZZ, so peaceful.

everyone should go link up at Courtney's blog Women Living Well . She is an amazing women of GOD!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I am really enjoying this challenge. I've been able to get more done, and I can feel God's peace beginning to permeate in our home. :)

    Have a blessed day!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Women Living Well's blog challenge...hoping that your weeks of participation have been blessed by more prayer time and a calm home setting. (BTW - beautiful dream home...)

    Blessings as you continue to create your haven ~ may He give you the desires of your heart ~

    ReplyDelete