Thursday, February 11, 2010

Decorating! I think its time!

I have been a proud homeowner for 1 year and 3 months now!! I love owning my own home! I makes me feel like a real adult! BUT, I havent decorated ANYTHING yet! So I have decided its time! I need to! We have more friends now, and we would love to invite people over! This summer we want to have BBQ's since we have a half acre! I will actually post a video of our backyard, maybe at the end of this blog! Anyways!
here are pictures of my livingroom and kitchen! I dont have any pictures of my bathroom! SORRY!







My style is different! I like the modern, country type fill! So here are a few ideas! if it was up to my husband our whole house would be black and red! LOL






Videos of the house and backyard
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment