Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 1- Your favorite Song

This is so hard for me to do. I am a vocalist, I love music! I cannot pick a favorite Genre! I love anything from Celtic to Gospel, and everything in between. I am going to pick my top 3 favorites as of TODAY.

First on my list is Jamie Cullum's "Why do Today What you can do Tomorrow". This man has a silky smooth voice, when I am feeling Fallish he is my go to man!

Second on my list is Anthony Hamilton's "Point Of It All" This song reminds of my husband, so romantic.
Third, my absolute favorite song Hillsongs "For who you are". The lyrics say it all.
"Standing here, in Your presence
Thinking of the good things You have done
Waiting here, patiently
Just to hear Your still small voice again
Holy, righteous, faithful to the end
Savior, healer, redeemer and friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment