Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Okay, I may be taking a small break from Twitter, and FB, but I am still updating my blog! Yesterday was my 22nd bday! And I can honestly say that I have had the best birthday yet! Wednesday we did not do anything because we had church, but today was a different story! We spent the day with our best friends Max and Ashleigh! They got me a really nice card, and stuff for my new espresso machine that my husband is buying me! I am so excited, I thought that was all but no! Ash and I went and did a little bit of shopping, and when we got back to their place our husbands made us dinner! We had steak and potatoes! It was AMAZING! We are some lucky girls! Max and Ashleigh are amazing! They are definitely our real true friends! There are some AMAZING things going on, and when I get back from my break I will explain more! Well, I miss you all so much!

2 comments: