Friday, July 2, 2010

Untitled

I am so sorry I have been neglecting you all. I have 30 followers and I haven't given you all anything to read! I sincerely apologize.
Nothing really has been going on in The Brady household.
I started school on Monday! I was super nervous, but after a few days I started to get the hang of it. I can honestly tell you all that me going to school right now was def. a divine appointment by GOD. They will no longer be accepting Education Majors at UoP after July! So GOD was really looking out for me!
There have been so many AMAZING things going on my our lives! I want to just tell you all of the exciting thing, but Im not going to right now, until the time is right. Im so excited, We have an amazing future to look forward to, I serve an amazing God!
I go on VACATION on the 16th! We are driving to Arizona, and we are going to be there for a week! Im so excited, so please expect a lot of videos, pictures, and blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment