Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ABCs of ME

Age: 22, Almost 23!
B ed Size: King Baby!! Its funny, I still end up on my husbands side of the bed!
Chore you hate: Folding laundry
Essential start of your day: Prayer! If I don't do it i feel like my day is out of whack!
Favorite Color: pink
Gold or silver: silver, Mos Def!
Height: 5'1, Im a shorty!
Instruments I play (or have played): The flute for like 2 weeks!
Job Title: Wife AKA Domestic engineer!
Kids: None of my own yet! I do have a step son though!
Live:Beautiful Washington State!
Mom’s Name: Alicia... RIP Mom
Nickname: Tee
Pet Peeve: Stupid drivers!
Quote from a movie: Goodness, I don't have any, because I have so many! LOL hard to choose!
Right or left handed: righty!
Siblings: 6! We range from 36-5 and we are all girls!
Time you wake up: 7:30 usually
Underwear: is good...?
Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms
What makes you run late: My husband!
X-rays you’ve had done: I had i think 2 before, When I sprained my ankle!
Yummy food you make:I make the BEST mashed Potatoes! I make them so GOOD that you don't need Gravy!
Zoo animal: Giraffes!

No comments:

Post a Comment