Thursday, May 5, 2011

All about Me!

I decided to do this fun survey that Asha over at Asha's Aspects did a couple days ago! I hope you all do this! I love reading surveys!
NICKNAMES: Tee! My mom use to call me TV Changer! LOL I think thats why I call the remote a Tv changer!
BIRTHDAY: -7-07/1988!
ZODIAC: Cancer, Although I dont really pay attention to Astrology
HEIGHT: 5'1
EYE COLOUR: brown
HAIR COLOR: Dark brown
HANDED: Righty
FROM: Phoenix, Az, But Raised in Spokane, Wa
PETS: 1 dog Tippy! She is a black lab/Jack Russell mix!
FAMILY: I have a HUGE-O Family! My dad is 1 of 14, I am 1 of 7! Out of all of my aunts and uncles none of them have less than 4 kids, and one of my uncle has like 10 kids!
PERSONALITY:Shy, Sometimes outspoken, sweet, love able, I am a pleaser! I love to make people smile!
LIKES: singing, reading,writing, singing, listening to music
DISLIKES: Drama and nosey people
FAVORITE ACCENTS: Australian, British
FAVORITE ANIMALS:Dogs
FAVORITE BOOKS: The Bible, The Shack
FAVORITE COLORS: Pink
FAVORITE COUNTRY: America, Since I have never been out of the states!
FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Sunday
FAVORITE DRINK: Agua Fria! Cold Water!
FAVORITE FLOWER: Roses, Lilies
FAVORITE HOLIDAYS:Christmas!!
FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR: Cake batter or Cheesecake!
FAVORITE MONTH: July, October
FAVORITE NUMBER: 23

FAVORITE POSSESSIONS: iphone!!!
FAVORITE QUOTES: Well, Its actually a bible verse: "Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."-Psalm 37:4
FAVORITE SHOES: Flip Flops!
FAVORITE SPORT: Football
FAVORITE THINGS TO DO: Watch reality Tv and spend time with my husband... Oh and I cant forget Go to church
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Spiders
2. The Dark sometimes
3. Heartbreak... Or the thought of me not becoming a mother

THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. Spanish
2. How to knit/crochet
3. the word of God

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK
1. Laptop
2. Candles
3.Iphone

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. American/Native American
2. African
3. Irish

THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. OH MY GOSH
2. WOOOOW
3.I love you- Hubby and I are very lovey!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you took the survey :) I can relate with you on sooo many of your answers and I have the same fear that I may never become a mother but I know that God sees the desires of my heart (and yours too!) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete