Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Husband Project

A friend of mine posted something about the "Husband Project" and it totally inspired me to join the wagon and do the husband project! its basically 21 days of catering to your husband!! But you cannot tell your husband what you are doing..
I dont have the book yet, so I will be getting my info off of the internet!
So how would you ladies like to join??
I got some info from some site...I dont remember the name of it LOL...
But, here is the objective


Each day for the next two weeks, you will receive a new challenge that is designed to bless your man – and your marriage. But don’t worry, most of the challenges will take less than 5 minutes or cost less than $5. It is just a small investment that will make your husband feel loved and you feel great for putting your man at the top of your to-do list!

A couple of helpful hints to make the most of your mini-challenge:


■Do the mini-challenge with a friend. Whether it is your next door neighbor or your cyber-buddy across the country, you will need someone to hold you accountable to do the project even when you don’t feel like it.
■Read your project early in the day so that you have all day to check your project off your list.
■Adapt the project to your husband. Not every project is going to be a perfect fit for your man – do what you can to make the project fit for your man – and you.
■Don’t tell your husband about the project. Normally, I would never tell you to keep a secret from your husband; that is just bad marriage management. But this is an opportunity to bless your man with no expectations for reciprocation.

if you are interested I will be posting each challenge on my blog here, and you can follow along without buying the book. I am going to be starting this project TODAY.
So here is todays project.

The info in this site was taken from


Project #1
You da’ Man
Spreading Great Gossip About Your Guy


Your Project for the Day:

Say something nice about your husband to someone else. Make sure you tell him what you said, and to whom.

As cliché as it may sound, our husbands want to be our heroes. More than they want to know that we love them, they want to know that we respect them. They need to know that they’re never the butt of our jokes, that they’re the go-to-guy in every story we tell.

Make an opportunity today to brag on your husband to someone else. It doesn’t matter if it’s one of your friends or one of his; let that somebody know how blessed you are to be married to your guy.

Some key phrases you may want to put on index cards to help you remember:

■“I feel so lucky to have a man who knows how to do his own laundry.”
■“You know when I knew that my husband really loved me? When he could remember my order at Starbucks.”
■“I just love the way he is with our kids.”
■“He makes the best lasagna on the planet.”
It may be something simple, but your man needs to know that you think he is doing things right on a regular basis. If he knows that your are telling other how great he is, I promise you he will be walking about with his chest puffed out just a bit!

let me know what you all think!!
This website

No comments:

Post a Comment