Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daily tibits

Outside my window... Foggy, gloomy weather

I am thinking... I need to get up and start cleaning

I am thankful for...Heating! its FREEZING outside


From the kitchen... I am pissed that my sinks are glogged! hubby went to go get some Drain-O... I love my garbage disposal, but not right now!

I am wearing...a night shirt and robe

I am creating...house plans, abd budgets! I need to get on a strict cleaning schedule

I am going...take a nice long Lush bath after I finish cleaning!

I am reading...Nothing right now! waiting for my books to come in

I am hoping... for a BFP in FEV

I am hearing...the TV

Around the house...My house is a mess right now... I dont even want to talk about it LOL

One of my favorite things...Being in church

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get organized! clean the guest room!

No comments:

Post a Comment