Friday, January 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday. Err Thankful Friday?

I have alot to be thankful for, but I am gonna cut it down to 3... So nexts weeks TT is more interesting LOL.
I am Thankful for....
  • My amazing husband, Word cannot express how in love i am with him... He is a wonderful provider! and he deals with my shopaholic-ness.
  • GOD, Who is #1 on my list... If you all knew where I cam from, or where i was not even 7 months ago, you would be praising GOD too... He is my Jehova Jireh. And Without him We wouldnt be where we are now!!
  • My *New* Church Family... Oh man! What a support system I have in them! And what great Prayer Warriors Do i have! Ever since We got prayed for, about our baby... EVERYONE just about in my church has been praying for our miracle baby! Yesterday our pastor had like a prayer line going, and Everyone was praying over my belly! it was AMAZING! GOD is so GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment