Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Kids Names

I don't usually participate in things like this but Kelly over at Kelly's Korner ,Wanted us to share with you all our Kids/future kids names.
I am not a mommy yet, but My husband and I have been picking out names for our future children since we got married!
And yes they have changed, but we are getting somewhere!
DH and I want 5 kids! well, 6 including SS.
I want to have 3 boys and 2 girls! But GOD might not see fit, so I need to have 5 boy names picked and 5 girl names picked! LOL and when the time comes I will choose from a hat! Crazy huh??
LOL Kinda!
I only have 2 girl names and 2 boy names.
**Girls**
Naomi Renae Brady- I absolutely love this name! and it flows!
It means Beautiful, or pleasant! Naomi is also a bible name! She was Ruth's Mother in law, and Jesus was her ancestor! Such a powerful name!
Noelle Janae Brady- I love this name for a little girl! But will only name my daughter Naomi if she is born in the winter time LOL
**Boys**
Nehemiah James Brady- Which means Consoled by God. Nehemiah was a strong leader in the bible! He wrote The book of Nehemiah. He was truly a man after Gods heart.
Joel- We have no middle name for him yet! But I love it! Joel means God is willing. Also a powerful name.

3 comments:

  1. What great names and I love the meaning behind them! Namoi and Noelle are such pretty names....
    I just love your blog! Super cute....
    Have a great weekend
    Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Summer! I want to give my kids names with meanings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i meant to say strong meanings!

    ReplyDelete