Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tierra-ology

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch, or honey mustard... or money hustard... lol i sometimes say that!

What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? Tomatoe Street

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? ummm... hmmm.... Subway?

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Sweet ans sour chicken

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni

How many televisions are in your house? 2 (what does this have to do with food?)<---- LOL I know right?!

What color cell phone do you have? black... But it has a pink hardcase over it
BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? nope

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Call me spoiled but I dont lift heavy things! lol my hubby does! I did however lift and move the microwave!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? nah

Have you ever fainted? no

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? not at all

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I love my name so no

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? to many to count
Last person you talked to? Huns buns

FAVORITOLOGY:

Season? spring and summer

Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Saturday

Month? July
Color? pink

Drink? agua!

Alcoholic? no! I have had 2 drinks since my 21st bday! which was in july!
CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? yes

What are you listening to? Americas next top model
What are you watching? same as above

Worrying about? Nothing right now!
What’s the last movie you saw? Precious
Do you smile often? yes

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I love my eye color!
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? To be preggo! if I get pregnant this month i will be around 4 months pregnant!

Can you do a chin-up? nope

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? It makes me very excited!
Have you been in a car wreck? no i havent
Have you caused a car wreck? no
Do you have an accent? nope! unless you consider a valley girl accent as an accent?! LOL

Last time you cried? Today

Plans tonight? just to relax and paint with the bubs!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? oh yeah

Name three things you bought yesterday? Shaving cream, candy, dinner

Have you met someone who changed your life? def, my baby

For the better or worse? better

How did you bring in the New Year? we were at church!!

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? to get to know my mom! She died when i was 5

What songs do you sing in the shower? omg! what dont i sing in the shower?

Have you held hands with someone today? yes

Who was the last person you took a picture of? my baby sis

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? new!

Do you like pulpy orange juice? no
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? omg, its been forever

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? sleeping
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? thank you GOD for letting me see another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment