Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A-Z survey!

A. Age: 21
B. Bed Size: King
C. Chore you hate: putting away laundry... I hate it!!
D. Dog's name: CoCo, and Tippy
E. Essential "Start the Day" Item: The word! aka Bible
F. Favorite Color: I love pink and cream...
G. Gold or Silver: White Gold
H. Height: 5' 1"
I. Instruments You Play: None!!!!
J. Job Title: Domestic Engineer! aka housewife
K. Kids: We want 5 or 6! Hopefully Our first will arrive in 2011
L. Living Arrangements:First time home owner!! I live in a 3 bedroom *soon to be 5* 1 bath *Soon to be 2* House. With my hubby
M. Mom's Name:Alicia *Rest In Peace Mommy!!! 1961-1993
N. Nickname:Tee
O. Overnight Hospital Stay:never
P. Pet Peeve:When hubby leaves his clothes laying around the house
Q. Quote From a Movie: "Anything For Selenas!!" From selena!! Thats the only onee i could think of LOL!!!
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 6 sisters!!
T. Time You Wake Up: 7:00am
U. Underwear:I wear them! LOL I hahte thongs though
V. Veggie You Dislike: Eggplant
W. Ways Reasons You are Late: Im never late!
X. Xrays You've Had: Teeth and Ankle
Y. Yummy Food You Make:Soul Food!
Z. Zoo Animals You Like:bearssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment