Friday, April 16, 2010

Home Tour

Well, on twitter there has been this twitter home tour craze, and I thought I would join in! I dont have many pictures up yet! We have lived in our home of for a year and a half, and JUST now started decorating, and stuff! but as soon as we are done i will update! Below i have a couple videos of my house the night we moved in, and a video of a huge backyard *half acre* which we are finally working on!! Im gonna have grass the summer! lol



















Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! Can't wait to get out of an apartment LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your home tour! Take your time decorating... Only put up things you really love! I STILL haven't decorated my dining room and it's been over 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree with Heidi. Don't decorate in a hurry or you end up regretting it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree too... I've been in this house for a year and our walls are still pretty bare. I just don't want to rush into it and then end up changing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your house! Enjoy all the decorating. I can't wait to move so I can do it all over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Congrats on your new place. It looks like it has a lot of potential. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies! We are working on our bathroom, pictures will be up soon!

    ReplyDelete