Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Letter for you...

Dear Nehemiah/Noelle,
I was just sitting here thinking about how wonderful life would be if you were here. I just want to let you know that I love you so much, and I cannot wait to hold you and kiss you! You are so loved, and you have so many people here who are awaiting your arrival! You know Mommy, and Daddy have been trying for 3 years now, We have put all of our trust in GOD, so when know once you are concieved it will be perfect.
I am scared at time though, Will i be a great mother? Will I be someone you look up to? Will we argue? Will we have a close relationship? Those are things i have to pray for. I want to be a great role model to you, I want you to be able to tell me everything and anything! There will be no secerts.
Even though I dont know you, even though you arent growing inside of me yet I just want you know that I am so in love with you, You dont know how good your life will be! Your daddy works so hard, and I will be home with you all day, there wont be any second that we arent together.
My promise to you is you will never be put in harms way, you will be loved unconditionally, GOD will be your priority, and you will serve him and love him with all your heart. I want you to remember that your feelings come before mine, and I will make sure that you have a comfy life, you wont have to want for anything, and all your needs will be met.
I cannot wait to read this letter you! I know its going to be sooner than later. Nehemiah or Noelle, I love you!

Love,
Your Mommy

3 comments: