Thursday, April 22, 2010

ICLW- First Timer

Well, I am a first timer ICLWer! I hope i am not to late to join!
A little bit about myself, I am 21 years old! Happily married to my husband of 3 years! We got married young, and pretty quick. Together we dont have any kids! We have been TTC for 3 years, and I know we are going to concieve soon, I am speaking it into existance! My husband has a 6 year old boy!
I am a stay at homewife, and I love it! My husband works full time at our church! Its his dream job! I love GOD with all of my heart, he is def. a priority!
We are first time homeowners! Which Is amazing, I love owning my own home. We have lived in out house for about a year and 4 months now, and we are FINALLY starting rennovations! Besides that I love scrapping, and meeting new people!!

1 comment: